2017/11/05

Revenge of Princess Olga


 Princess Olga and her child Svjatoslav
 assembled awesome huge multitude
 what's more, went in Derev arrive.
 Drevljans came against her
 and two armed forces met each other.
 Svjatoslav tossed his lance
 and murdered steed of kid fighter.
 Svengeld and Asmud stated:
 "Sovereign started the fight...
 Give us a chance to battle"
 Drevljans were vanquished.
 They fled and looked for asylum
 in their fortifications.
 Olga and her child
 assaulted Iskorosten
 (town of her better half's killings)
 Drevljans safeguarded boldly.
 Olga endeavored to squash their protection.

 She sent emissary to them with words:
 "What are you holding up?
 Every one of your towns went under my ward
 also, pay tribute to me,
 also, till the ground.
 However, you are tormented by hunger
 for a considerable length of time and nights..."

 Drevljans reacted:
 "We would be happy to be your subjects.
 However, you need to retaliate for your husband demise."
 Olga stated: "I vindicated as of now for death of my husband
 when I slaughtered every one of your envoys.
 Your lives will be saved.
 I need just to have little tribute
 from you."
 Drevljans stated:
"What do you need from us?
 We can give you nectar and hide."
 Olga reacted:
 "Presently you have no nectar and hide.
 Give me from each house
 three pigeons and sparrows.
 You are so devastated as a result of war.
 Drevljans satisfied the will of Olga.
 What's more, she said to them:
 "You lowered yourself before me and my son.
 I leave your town."

 Warriors of Olga
 tied bits of wood
 to the legs of winged creatures

 what's more, set them free.
 Pigeons traveled to their lofts
 and sparrows
 to their homes under rooftops.
 All town was burning
 All houses were eaten by flame.
 Individuals kept running from the town.
 Armed force of Olga started mass butcher.
 The seniors of Drevljans were scorched alive.
 Many individuals moved toward becoming slaves and lamentable serfs.

 Ipatiev chronicles

 Translation and Photography by Igor Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission