2017/11/04

Prisoners of Fate and Al Jabbaar

 In the prison cell of fate
 I lived carelessly and purposelessly.
 I gauged the floor with my feet
 what's more, looked once in a while
 through the pitiful window.
 There I saw other correctional facility building
 and depressed window of my dear companion
 who looked into my direction.
 Our eyes met each other
 furthermore, asked quietly: "Why?!... Why?!..."
 Our psyches hunt down the significance for our reality.
  All our scholarly endeavors were futile.
 Weariness chewed our awareness.
  Suddenly Al Jabbaar The Powerful gave us Fiqh (understanding)
 that was originated out of
 Ijtihaad (reasoned ruling).
 Our confinement was finished
 also, the repulsiveness of destiny
 lost its control over us...


 Poetry and Photography by Igor Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission