2017/10/04

Owner of the Day of Judgment


 Glory be to my mighty Lord.
 Subhana Rabbiyal Adheem.
 All honor belongs
 to the one who created of all things:
 The seen and the unseen...
 Everything is under his dominion.
  He beautifies nocturnal sky
 with distant stars.
 Flowers are his masterpieces...
  He is ar-Rahman and ar-Rahim,
 most Gracious and most Merciful.
 His mercy and love
  sustain universe...
 In him I seek refuge from all evil.
 A'oodhu bilLaahi min ash-Shaytaan ir-Rajeem.
 He is my true protector.
 All my enemies will be put to shame
 because my ruler Al Malik
 is owner of Judgement Day -
Maaliki Yawmid-Deen.

 Poetry and Photography by Igor Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission