2017/10/02

City of Zombies and Fog



 I am in the forsaken country where everything is unusual for me.
 I stroll on the horrible roads among shades of destruction.
 Individuals in strange garments walk here and thither...
 Everybody feels that I am an outsider here...
 Sanctuaries of brutality are all around...
 There viciousness is lectured
 furthermore, inebriating drinks are circulated...
 I live as though in a fantasy... Hours are winding...
 Days are hopping...
 New leaders convey plan to the groups...
 News on the radio...
 New setbacks on the front...
 Death... Draining injuries...
 Inflation... Rising costs...
 Life is a motion picture...
 I am a watcher that
 turned out to be a piece of film...
 For what reason screenwriter put me
 into the plot?
 For reasons unknown...
 What reason this I will learn
 toward the finish of the film.
 So time goes on
 what's more, I am climbing
 in the measurements of universe...
 Fatigue and yearning for the mother country...
  No nearby soul, no companionship, no affection...
 Just relatives with iron hearts...
 I see offensiveness behind the veil of good words...
 A lot of disappointments...
 Dismissal...
 Noiseless yells of my birth place:
 "You ought not live here"
 Noxious grins...
 fake friendship...
 Smile of sculls...
 No good times...
 In any case, just biting trouble...
 The friends and family transformed into zombies.
 Rot... Rotten decay...
 Undetectable bowmen grouch...
 I might want to have other life.
 In any case, the truth is reality...
 It is so painful and excruciating...
 Fog... Thick fog
 will soon envelope my city of zombies...
 Depression and sorrow...
 In any case, in you I discovered reflection
 of my distant country...
 You brought me message of consolation
 from the screenwriter of our lives
 and smile was brightened on my face...

 Poetry and Photography by Igor Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission