2017/08/02

Beautiful look of Tavrida shores from the Ship

Sufyan-Marinovsky

 You are beautiful shores of Tavrida
 when I look at you from the ship
 in the light of morning Venus.
 When I saw you for the first time;
 you appeared in the nuptial splendor.
 in the blue serene sky
 there was glowing of your mountains.
 Ornaments of valleys, trees and villages
 were spread before my eyes.
 And their among the huts of Tatars
 what memories were awakened inside my soul...
 What charming longing pressed my breath...

 Alexander Pushkin from Onegin Travels"


 Translation and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission