Poor Knight and Love of Princess


 -Dear princess, lady of brightness,
 you doomed yourself to misery.
 What connected you with me,
 poor knight without inheritance.

 - My knight, my sweet hero,
 it is for me bitter offense.
 I do not use to sell
  my heart for money.

 -Dear princess, lady of brightness.
 It is proper for you to wear
 purple clothes and crown
 but not this everyday dress.

 -My knight, my sweet hero.
 Did you love me more
 in the purple and crown
 than in this simple dark robes.

 Lesya Ukrainka

 Photography and Translation by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
If you wish to republish the poems from this website in any format, please contact me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/poetrylibertyspirituality/