2017/04/27

Hateful Groom



 My mother, mamma, dear mother,
 teach me my mother
 how to call the unloved

 -Oh sit my daughter behind the table
 and call your unloved grey falcon.

 It is better for me, my mother,
  to eat bitter wormwood
 than be together with the unloved.

 It is easier for me, my mother,
 to carry heavy stones
 than to speak endearments to the unloved.

 It is much more simpler for me, my mother
 to wade across swift Danube river
 than set my eyes on the unloved.

 I will swim through swift river alone
 and have a rest on the bank.
 But with hateful groom
 I will have no life.

 Ukrainian folk song

 Translator and Photographer Igor Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission