2017/04/13

Drops of Rain and Fancy of Love


 Drops of rain...
  drops of time...
 Flowers of memories
  sprang from the ground.

  The fancy of Love becomes reality.
  You are always part of my imagination.
  You are my ideal of perfect femininity.

 I read about you in the novel "Romance of two worlds"
  by Marie Corelli.
  You were beautiful Zara of innocence.

 I dreamed often to talk with you.
 My longing was eternal for you.

 But miracle has happened.
 I detected your bodily presence
  in the foreign land.

  Now we can enjoy
  our conversations.

  Photo "Lake of Pidvolochysk"
 Poetry and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission