2017/04/15

Deep Feelings of Tenderness and Love


 You woke in me deep feelings of tenderness
 that were hidden in the clandestine chest
 on the bottom of my consciousness.
 The prison of my thought was broken.
 My self-expression saw the light of day.
 My affection went out of silence and seclusion.
 Your love burst the chains of my soul.
 I am free and liberated.
 Your energy draws me to you
 and gives me inspiration
 to fly on the wings of imagination and musings.

 Photography and poetry by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission