Do not Go Away Beloved

 Do not go away beloved.
 Do not disappear from my life.
 Because without you my spirit will have no resting place
 and my existence will be doomed to the constant search
 and waiting for you.
 Among millions of people I will always recognize you.
 Among thousands of worlds I will find your presence.

 The darkness of the Past cannot hide you from me.
 The mist of the future cannot keep you out of my sight.
 The Present will always show me the way
 to the palace of your consciousness.

 It is impossible to flee because
 I am in you and you are in me.

 Photo "Lake of Ternopil"

 Poetry and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Poems on this website are free for educational noncommercial use only.If you republish the poems, please attribute them to Sheikh Igor ibn abi Sufyan-Marinovsky and provide a link to this website. It is forbidden for you to sell the poems without my permission