Thirst for Your Kindness


 You should say to the Past:
 "I do not want to be with you."
 Let us drink nectar of new day and new fate.
 Here you and I are only.
 Look around why should be we afraid?
 You see we are alone.
 My soul is in flame.
 I am thirsty for your kindness.
 You are my destiny
 You will be always with me

 Nizami Ganjavi

 Translation and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
If you wish to republish the poems from this website in any format, please contact me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/poetrylibertyspirituality/