2017/02/20

Our Mutual Affection


 You disappeared and the light of gladness
 was hidden from my path.
 I began to wander
 in the confused darkness of distress.
 My heart was longing ardently for your company.
 I felt the absence of your wise words.
 I sought you near the stone gates of Khoy.
 I traveled to the quiet banks of Barada river.
 I was looking for you in the marketplace of Damascus.
 I hoped to meet you at the enclosed courtyards of mosques
 and under the Dome of Eagle.
 But you were found nowhere.
 I was in despair.
 Delight of my life was turned into bitterness.
But  divine joy refreshed my soul miraculously.
 When I returned to my home in Konya
 you came into my dream and said:
"Do not worry. Be not downcast.
 I am always with you.
 Though you cannot see me with your mortal eyes.
 Nothing can break the union of our lives.
 Even death is not able to destroy our mutual affection.

 Poetry and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission