In the Blooming Garden of my Heart


 You are special and unique
 among millions of living entities
 in the universe.
 Nobody is similar to you.
 It is in vain to look for your reflection
 among inhabitants of the Earth.
 But your essence is imprinted
 in my consciousness
 and enclosed
 in the blooming garden of my heart.

 Poetry and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Poems on this website are free for educational noncommercial use only.If you republish the poems, please attribute them to Sheikh Igor ibn abi Sufyan-Marinovsky and provide a link to this website. It is forbidden for you to sell the poems without my permission