2017/02/04

Eternal Unity with Beloved


 Beloved, make a place for me
 inside your heart.
 Clean your essence from the dirt of fear.
Take shutters from the windows of your soul
 and open them.
 May the light of love and the air of peace
 enter every corner of your existence.
 Do not worry about the Past.
 The ancient evil has no power over you.
 Perfect forgiveness purified
 you from all blemishes and stains.
 Do not castigate and punish your spirit.
 Accept immortal affection.
 Feel the oneness with me.
 Be immersed in me as I am immersed in you
 and enjoy our eternal unity.

 Poetry and Photography by Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission