2017/01/19

Joke of Fate and Love


 Will I meet with you?
 Will I see your lovely face?
 Will this my dream become true?
 Or will it perish
  like a tender flower
 on the scorching sun?

 We are separated by thousands of miles.
 But our hearts are one.
 Nothing can divide our souls  and break our love.
 The joke of fate placed us at a distance
 in different cultures and nations.
 But our ardent longing to be together
 will be victorious
  in spite of all impediments and handicaps
 on the surfaces of eternity.

  Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

 Part of free image "Breton Girl" by Bernhard Gutmann

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission