A Little Smile of Your Soul


 I met you in the time of festivity.
 Misty fatigue was in your eyes.
 Your voice lost its previous joy.
 Your face irradiate burden of exhaustion.
 Tiresome sadness of long working hours
 entangled your body.
 But the words of my greeting poured
 lively energy inside your being
 and I saw a little smile of your soul.

 Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

 Part of free image "Carmen" by Alexander Golovin

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
If you wish to republish the poems from this website in any format, please contact me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/poetrylibertyspirituality/