2016/10/30

Offspring of Warlords and The New World Order


 I am an offspring of warlords.
 My ancestors waged bloody wars
 and gained a lot of glorious victories.

 I have destiny to be a warrior,
 to be a warrior of Word.
 My words of poetry are swords of fight
 that change minds of humankind.

 My thoughts are sharp fiery arrows
 that spread light of The New World Order.

 My battles are the fields of persuasion.
 My aim is to direct the wheel of history.

 Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

 Free image
 Wentworth Hotel from Little Harbor, Portsmouth, N. H.
 Detroit Publishing Company postcard
 Date Issued: 1902 - 1903

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission