Wall of the Impossible and Love


 I see you face to face.
 But you are far away.
 I hear your words
 but your voice is distant.
 I see your beautiful hair
 but I cannot touch it.
 Your feelings are opened before me
  in the tender of my heart
 but wall of the impossible
 separates us.
 We are together in the same universe
 by our lives are claimed
 by different worlds.

 Igor Marinovsky

 Free image
 Quebec from Levies
 Detroit Publishing Company postcard
 Date Issued: 1902 - 1903

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Poems on this website are free for educational noncommercial use only.If you republish the poems, please attribute them to Sheikh Igor ibn abi Sufyan-Marinovsky and provide a link to this website. It is forbidden for you to sell the poems without my permission