2016/10/24

Visit of Charming Celestial Girl


 You came to me in the dream
 when darkness hid the light of day.
 You came to me as a charming celestial girl
 clothed in the serenity of innocence.
 You danced before me dance of happiness and life.
 You poured a cup of joy inside my heart.
 I felt so overflowed with perfect bliss.
 But monster of the underworld
 snatched you away from me
 and I was left alone in tears.

 Igor Marinovsky

  Free image
 White Island Light, Isle of Shoals, N. H.
  Detroit Publishing Company postcard
 Date Issued: 1902 - 1903

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Please, do not republish the poems without my permission