Social Discrimination and Visit to a Museum


 -Tell me something about yourself.
 -What should I tell you?
 -Where do you work?
 -Why do you ask me this question?
 -I must treat you according to your social position.
 -I came to the museum in order to see exhibitions.
 -I must know whether you are worthy of my attention.
 -How educated are you? If you have a proper job
 I will tell you about things exhibited in this museum.
 But if you are a lower class citizen I will tell you nothing.
 Knowledge about your place in life is very important for me.
 -I saw enough and I heard enough. Now I will go..
 I am jobless recently I lost my home.
 My life has not less merits than yours.
 You worship wealth and social influence.
 You appreciate people according to their amount of money.
 For you life is a game where every gamer is on a different level.
 But you forget that this game will be over some day
 and all monetary achievements will turn into nothingness.

 Sheikh Igor ibn Abi Sufyan-Marinovsky

 Part of free image "Portrait of a Man" Attributed to Francesco Albani

Read Also:

Related Posts

Main Principles of my Creativity

1. To show true state of society and human souls. 2. To encourage, inspire and lead on the path of love. 3. To feel hearts with joy of nature 4. To be guide of spiritual light
Poems on this website are free for educational noncommercial use only.If you republish the poems, please attribute them to Sheikh Igor ibn abi Sufyan-Marinovsky and provide a link to this website. It is forbidden for you to sell the poems without my permission